They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Doctor Is In

One of his shots. Couldn't get his other leg while he was sleeping. But you get the idea.
Tuckered out from his appointment.


Today Colton had his 6 month check-up (even though he's 7 mos. We missed it last month because of switching insurances). Here are his stats:

29 inches long
20 lbs. 12 oz.
I think his head was 28 in.(they didn't write it in the book they gave me)

He also had his shots today. Poor baby. He actually did well, but it broke mom's heart to see him crying. But we're both over it.

6 Comments:

Blogger seastartrue said...

Poor little guy and poor mommy. It doesn't last long and it's so much better than suffering though the illnesses.

What a sweet heart. Got the movie and it worked. I noticed that Aaron tried to distract him, but there he is right to the camera.

It was fun.
Love ya

3:25 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger seastartrue said...

The sleeping picture reminds me of little Emily. It may be the spacing of the eyes.

11:33 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Tigger said...

I think he kind of looks like John when he was a sleeping baby

12:17 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Emmers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Emmers said...

Sorry, Spelling issue

I agree on the Emily eye spacing...but I can see John there too. We see a lot of Sarah in Sophia

4:49 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Tigger said...

awww...Aunt Sarah feels so special. I knew there was a reason she looked so cute.

9:49 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home