They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Monday, June 02, 2008

WMZQ Fest 2008

Ok, I went back through my old posts and found that I had uploaded these pictures, but never posted them. This event happened at the end of May. Ha ha.

Following tradition, Aaron's mom, me and a friend of ours, April, went to the WMZQ fest. It's an all day concert that a local radio station hosts. We had a blast--just like the other years that I have gone. It was nice to be away from the boys and be human for the day and to just hang out and have fun. Deb and me
Getting a dolphin painted on my arm.
April and Deb
Getting an autograph from Tracy Byrd
Cheese!
Zac Brown Band--they're sort of a "new and upcoming" band. They were pretty good. Since then I have heard a couple of their songs on the radio.

Tracy Byrd

Sugarland. They both got into these giant, plastic balls and ran around on top of the crowd. Pretty crazy!


Phil Vasser

2 Comments:

Blogger ouradventures said...

Good times! I came across this blog searching when Zac Brown Band was at the WMZQfest. Hope all is well.

10:41 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger ouradventures said...

Good times! I came across this blog searching when Zac Brown Band was at the WMZQfest. Hope all is well.

10:42 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home