They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Four Things

A) Four places that I would like to go over and over:
1. Home to visit my parents
2. North Carolina-OBX
3. Alberta, Canada
4. Disneyland/Disneyworld

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My MOM
2. Updates from church
3. Facebook Updates
4. Baby web sites

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Chili's
2. Gma and Gpa Clement's
3. Chipotle
4. Panera Bread

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Taking a drive in the mountains looking at the fall leaves
2. In Utah with my family
3. In NC with Aaron's family
4. Anywhere warm

E) Four TV shows I watch
1. Prison Break
2. House
3. Bones
4. The Ellen DeGeneres Show
5. Sesame Street (for Colton)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home