They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Friday, August 25, 2006

A couple of new milestones.

The second tooth has broken through!!! Yeah!! I'm so excited. I tried to take a picture, but all Colton does is cover his teeth with his tongue. He must like the feel of them.

Another thing Colton has done is start to babble. Ok, he's been doing this for awhile, but now it seems like he is trying new sounds. The other night he was saying, "ba, ba, ba, ba, ba..." And last night for the first time, he was saying, "da, da, da, da, da, da, da..." Ok, I know he is a long shot from talking. But as first time parents, we're pretty excited. Aaron asked me if that counted as him saying, "Da-da". I told him no. Besides, he's going to say "Ma-ma" first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emmers said...

If he's like my kid, he calls dad dada forever, and rarely refers to mom...good luck there LOL

Whenever Aaron's not around just say 'NO MAMAMAMMAMAMAMA' haha

11:33 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger seastartrue said...

Okay dear hearts,

You actually don't have to say "no" mamamamama just keep saying it. Actually I think it's a little harder sound for them to make where the da is easier.

Love ya and was fun chatting last night even though we couldn't get a good signal.

Love

9:52 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home