They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Feeding the Ducks

It was such a gorgeous day on Monday that I decided to take Isabelle and Colton to a nearby park to feed the ducks. I had been saving the heels of bread the last few months and freezing them for such an occasion. Since the sun was shining and it was near perfect weather, we made an after-school activity of it.
Colton was really excited to see the ducks!
Watching his cousin, Isabelle.
Look at all the ducks! There was even more that came over after we had run out of bread. Too bad those ones missed out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tigger said...

Ok, I know that first picture isn't a duck. It's a Canadian Goose. I just took the picture, because it was so cool looking, and the goose stayed very still for it. Almost like it was posing for the camera (hmmmm...I wonder).

9:21 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Emmers said...

Now I fear canadian geese....they pose???????????

Colton looks totally amused LOL

5:37 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger seastartrue said...

I love these pictures (and the ones that you sent). I may have to try the Canadian Goose, drawing I mean. You took a really great shot.

Isabelle is really getting older looking. Times is really going fast.

10:06 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home