They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Conquering the Rocking Chair

Little did we know, when we decided to have children, that one day our child would have a hard time keeping his feet on the ground. What I mean to say, is that we have a little climber. I have to constantly watch him to make sure he doesn't climb Mount Everest (the rocking chair, or it could be a couch) and cause havoc on the surrounding area (things that I try to keep out of his reach), or fall off the unsturdy terrain.
Just starting out...
Almost there...
I'm up here. Now what do I do?
Ahhhh....finally made it.




1 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

such cute photos of your little guy! He sure is getting big. It's amazing how time flies these day's isn't it.

9:09 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home