They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Family Resemblence

I've been going through a family album of Aaron's dads and scanning a bunch of pictures of Aaron. You can definitely tell that Colton is Aaron's little boy. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of him. Love the sailor outfit.
Had to put this one in. I remember E.T. being very popular around the time that my younger brother and Aaron were born (it wasn't too far apart--only about a year).
Not sure it was his first hair cut, but this one really looks like Colt.
Always eating. Some things never change. Here Aaron is with his Mom( and if you know his mom, always rocking. Some things never change.).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kool!

I think the first one really looks like Colton. Thanks for posting these.

Love ya

4:15 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Emmers said...

WOW! There's a lot of daddy in there!

It's funny, sometimes he looks a lot like you, but others a lot like Aaron.

1:05 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Tigger said...

Yeah. I think he is a good mixture of both. There are times when he is asleep I think he looks like John.

9:52 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home