They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Warning: Not for Blondes

Ok. So... I did a stupid thing the other day. I sliced my finger open on a Pampered Chef slicer. This happened just seconds after my friend--the owner of the slicer--told me (jokingly) not to slice my finger off. I wasn't paying attention on how I was holding the tomato, and viola, it happened. Blood gushed everywhere--ok not really. I could control the bleeding. But it was questionable for a while there if I needed to go to the hospital. It turned out it wasn't bad enough for stitches. Everything is fine and my finger has healed oh, so wonderfully.
There is usually a warning on products like these to keep away from children. Perhaps there should be another kind of warning for blondes. That's all I have to say about that.

Here's the mangled finger, itself.


Alriiiiiggghhht!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home