They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

This was Colton's first Thanksgiving. We went down to Grandpa and Grandma C.'s house and ate the HUGE meal with a bunch of family members. Of course, there were a few family scuffs, but, all in all, it turned out to be a good dinner.



This picture wasn't taken on Thanksgiving. I just included it because he looked so cute. Who could ever get mad at this face? BTW, with Colton crawling around, he's been getting into alot of things. He's hearing the word "no" more and more often.
Colton with his cousin, B.B.

Our Thanksgiving family shot. I insisted we get one, because it was Colt's first Thanksgiving. Wanted to remember the milestone, I guess.
We took this right before we went to look at Christmas lights. Colt missed them, because he fell asleep on the way over. Oh well, there is always next year.
"Where's the turkey and mashed potatoes?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgie Porgie said...

Sarah, you have the absolute cutest little boy! I hope I get a cute little one like that one day. I do have some news, though, so drop me a line sometime, okay? Email me at gpetty at weber dot edu.

This is Georgia, by the way.

1:13 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home