They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Loomin' Like Crazy


Over the past week or so I've been using those round knitting looms. I love them! I've been borrowing them from my friend, Anne. Now, I'm so hooked (no pun intended), I need to go buy me a set. I even got Aaron interested in using them. He helped me with a Christmas present and he even a knitted a took (beanie--for you non-canadians) for himself. Even if you're not good at knitting (which I am (k)not--tee hee), this product makes it so easy (Wow! I could do a commercial!). Anyway, I'll try to post some pictures of some of the projects I worked on.

2 Comments:

Blogger seastartrue said...

They are additive and lots of fun. I was suppose to email a pattern but I forgot what I was suppose to send.

Glad that Aaron has gotten into the swing of things.

Mom

11:56 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Tigger said...

That's ok. I can't remember what it was either. It might have been a scarf, but I found one online. :)

3:49 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home