They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Men. . . You can't live with them and you can't live without them

So, I know it's been a bit since I have posted, but I have a very good excuse. My wonderful husband has misplaced our camera. He took it to go take pictures of a customer's car and I have not seen it since. When I asked him where it was he said he didn't know. And he's not to enthusiastic to help look for it. And I don't want to nag him, but. . .

Anyways there are tons of pictures I want to take and also want to download from my camera, but because of the afore mentioned problem, I can't. Needless to say I'm pretty frusturated. And to top it off, my Kodak picture program is messed up and I can't fix it. I'm not very smart when it comes to computers.

Well, just to update on a few things. Colton, got another haircut (his second one and he's only 9 months old!). He's also crawling now, sortof. It's mostly just the army crawl on his stomach, but everyonce in a while he will be on his hands and knees and he will move them forward ever so slightly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emmers said...

I'm certain you can live without them MWAHAHAHHAHA ok no.

I'll send you finding camera vibes.

11:03 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Tigger said...

Thanks Em. I need all the vibes I can get.

8:49 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger seastartrue said...

me too, me too.

Men just don't have the same priorities that we do.

love

11:38 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home