They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Balloon Festival 1

Every year, a local town holds a Balloons Festival. Last weekend, My mother-in-law, Debbie, my niece, Isabelle, Colton, and I went. We woke up early in the morning to watch the dozens of balloons take off in the crisp fall air. There were so many fun pictures that were taken, it was hard to just choose a few. So I created a few posts so I can show my favorites.


Debbie with Colton
Found a new texture--hay. I'm not quite sure what he thought about it. Hmmm...
Isabelle watching the balloons in the field.
This guy was crazy. He is sitting in a chiar strapped to a bunch of helium balloons. I'm not quite sure how he eventually went down. He floated far away. I think he gradually released a balloon one at time, until finally he started to float down. Crazy. I would never do that. You have no control.

Isabelle--playing with her hat.

1 Comments:

Blogger seastartrue said...

awesome pictures. Isabel has lost teeth, wow.

Love ya

9:48 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home