They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Playing Around

Such a happy baby. He was trying to crawl onto my lap to grab the camera.
Standing up on his own two feet. Mommy put him up there, but he held on pretty well. He's not quite pulling himself up yet.
Showing off his new talent--Crawling!

Again, trying to pull himself up, although it looks like he's trying to eat the table. It wouldn't be too far from the truth.

PS We found the camera. Yeah!

5 Comments:

Blogger seastartrue said...

He is so handsome. I'm so glad that you found your camera.

Yeah, hand clapping, Colton yeah for your new talents.

Love ya

10:05 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Emmers said...

Wow, he's so big! HE'S SO BIG AND I HAVEN'T MET HIM YET *glare*

5:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Tigger said...

You will someday (i hope). Maybe you can send out becoming a McDonald's millionaire vibe for me and I can buy a private jet to take me wherever I want. :)

9:27 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Dustbunnies said...

Oh my gosh, he is soooo big! He looks like you when you were a baby. .

Hey, btw, I have a blog now: http://dustbunniesunderthebed.blogspot.com/

Certainly not as interesting as Colton. But I am not having a BABY for blogging ratins. Nuh uh.

heather

7:55 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger seastartrue said...

Great pictures. I see his cowlic (spelling - I have no idea how to spell it) is still in evidence!

Please give him a hug for me.

Love ya

9:53 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home