They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

He's Crawling


I mentioned yesterday that he wasn't really crawling yet. He was just doing the army crawl. Well, I think I was pre-mature in writing that. Last night he started crawling more than he was scooting on his stomach. Keep in mind, it still needs a little work, but he's doing it. He will get up on his knees, put his hands forward, then drag his two knees at the same time to catch up with his hands. Not to brag, but it's so cute!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emmers said...

BRAG AWAY MOMMA!

That's adorable!!!! Yay Colton!

12:22 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger seastartrue said...

Tell Aaron his mom-in-law would love to see pictures of her little guy soooooo farrrr awaaaaay when he has learned to crawl and see if it modivated him. Right, at least you can try.

You have to brag, that is your right! I still brag about my kids, kids-in-law (okay I'm tried) and grandkids.

Give the guys a hug and congrats on Colton.

love

11:37 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home