They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN! But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers Is I'm the only one.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Halloween

Here are some pictures of Trunk-or-Treat at our church. Are you surprised that Colton was dressed up as Tigger? Not too much, if you know me. This is Colton's first Halloween.


Colton with his Daddy.
Colton's Gamma (Debbie), Me, Colton, Isabelle, and Aaron.

Isabelle, me--I'm a Jiffy Lube employee, as if you couldn't tell--and Colton

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. I LOVE these pictures. He looks so different when you can't see his hair!

Love ya

4:37 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Tigger said...

I know, he DOES look different. I still can't get over how big he's getting. Isabelle wore that same costume when she was just a few days shy of turning 1 year old.

10:19 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home